October 4, 2012

World Animal Day

Sooo... this post isn't going to be about minis. I just couldn't let this day go by without acknowledging World Animal Day. 
I'm a great animal lover and am lucky to have some of them living with me. So I wanted to take this day and remind everyone about loving your animals, and animals in general. Respect them and care for them and admire them!

Here are my furry friends:

Tiger


This "little" kitty is 8 years old. It's the best feeling in the world when you come home and he's there waiting for you, waiting to cuddle. If he feels like it, that is, hahaha




Aurora & Cassiopeia (Cassie)


And my two degus. These little "monsters" can decide to chew a log in the middle of the night and there's nothing I can do about it :) But I wouldn't trade them for anything! It's amazing how a little animal like this can understand a person so completely...


Well, this is the first non mini post, and there probably won't be a lot more of these, but this one is special!

*Poof*

No comments:

Post a Comment